family

family

Friday, January 22, 2016

Boys 3 years HOME!

To Josiah and Daniel,


I can hardly believe that its been 3 years since that crazy fun day that you made your daddy and me the happiest parents in the world! We love everything about you. That first day, Daniel could not even look at me without crying and Josiah was not sure, but going with whatever the next moments held. It was not long before Daniel became a real Momma's boy and I love how quickly you learned to accept our love and then to give it back us. I like to watch the two of you boys play together, and to see your similarities and your differences. Josiah, you are so creative and silly. You have a compassion that is always thinking of others first. You are always willing to share. You get so excited about little things and I love to see the JOY in your eyes when we set out on a new adventure. Daniel, You are so smart. You amaze me with your memory and love for all things numbers. You are also becoming a beautiful artist. You melt me heart when you say how much you love me. You are determined and focused, and when you want to do something, you figure out a way to get it done. I am so proud of you both. I know God has big plans for you and I love that I get to be the mom that God choose for you who will encourage you and watch you grow into men of faith. I pray that you will be men of integrity, willing to stand up for truth, and faithful sharers of the good news that we have. I am excited to see you as big brothers this year and I know that you will love and protect your sister with vigor. You are both my treasure and I thank God for you and the men you will become everyday. Stay close to Jesus, babies- He is our life and all our hope.You are growing up so fast, and before i know it, I will blink and you will be all grown up. I love everyday with you and try to cherish the sweet moments when I see how great our God is to create such amazing little people like you two! I love you to the moon and back.


Boys 3 Years Home from R and S on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment