family

family

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year



The new year is always a great time to look back over the past year and see the faithfulness of our father throughout the year. I can't help but be thankful for the blessings that this year has held! We have moved to a new city, set up a home in South Asia, vacationed to Thailand, Vietnam, and Ethiopia, made friends, shared stories in many different neighborhoods, and found new ways to use Henna art to open up conversations of truth. 

As we look forward to what the new year holds, we have to just step back and give glory to the only one who deserves all the praise for the last year. And in the good times, and the bad, we can stand up and sing, "Bless the Lord, oh my soul, worship HIS HOLY NAME. Sing like never before. Oh my soul. I will worship your holy name. The sun comes day up, its a new day dawning. Its time to sing your song again. Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes."

Its our three year anniversary and Ryan and I are more in love than we were on Jan 2rd 2010! What a blessing to walk this road of life, with all its ups and downs, with such a considerate and godly partner. I can't wait to see what 2013 HOLDS FOR US!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment